Monday, October 29, 2007

Take the Load off of PS Performance Testing

Not exactly what I thought it was going to be. The room seats 813 of which maybe 1/3 of the seats were taken. It was a sales pitch for "EdgeSight Manager for Load Testing". I claim to know a lot about Citrix products, and can say I had never heard of the "for Load Testing" product. Just last week my manager asked if there was such a product, and I said that I could write one as I've done in the past.

This product looked very cool as it can dig into the step-by-step process to see where system bottle necks are. Basically it can record your steps and play them back in batch mode to simulate user interaction.

One thing that I was disappointed in is that I don't know if that's a Platinum product or an additional purchased product.

No comments: